CBD capsules with full-spectrum hemp extract & hemp seed oil. 15+ mg CBD oil per capsule.
- Full-spectrum hemp extract emulsified in organic virgin hemp seed oil
- 15+ mg of cannabinoids per soft gel capsule
- Two bottle sizes: 30 capsules (+450 mg) & 60 capsules (+900 mg)
- Soft gel capsule made of gelatin, glycerin, and water
- Third-party batch tested for your safety and peace of mind
CBD capsules provide a convenient and taste-neutral alternative to the typical CBD oil. Full-spectrum hemp extracts contain terpenes, flavonoids, and other aromatic compounds found in the cannabis plant, which often results in a potent and potentially bitter taste. Our concentrated CBD capsules are the perfect way to avoid the taste, and they’re also good for when you’re needing a healthy serving of cannabinoids on the go!
Standard Use & Typical Serving Size
Concentrated CBD Capsules Serving Size: 1 soft gel capsule (15+ mg)
Daily Recommended Servings: Take 1 soft gel capsule by mouth up to 4 times per day or as directed by a medical professional. Do not exceed 4 soft gels (4 servings) per day.
Concentration Per Serving: 15+ mg of full-spectrum cannabinoids per soft gel capsule
We encourage doing your own research and experimentation with hemp extract blends in order to find what feels best for you.†