Our counselors work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples therapy, and beyond.
At Bevill and Associates LLC., our team of Counselors are dedicated to providing the best care for individuals, couples, and families.
Approximately 50% of our clients are couples. Many of our clients come to us seeking help for the following types of issues:
- Repeated patterns of unproductive, circular arguments
- Communication problems
- Feeling disconnected, alone in the relationship
- Healing from infidelity and repairing breaches of trust by one or both partners
- Overcoming destructive cycles of anger
- Addictions to substances and/or behavioral processes such as gambling, compulsive sexual behaviors, and pornography
- Depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem
Our services aim to help our clients:
- Strengthen their primary relationships
- Find a resolution to conflicts
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Establish and re-build stronger bonds of trust and loyalty
- Develop healthy patterns for working through strong emotions such as anger and hurt
- Create and maintain recovery from addictions and other compulsive behaviors
Our clinicians are dedicated to using established and effective treatment modalities. These include
- The Gottman Method
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
Our counselors also specialize in treating those suffering from addictions and including porn and sexual addiction, intimacy anorexia, and the offended heart. We offer intensive outpatient programs, general counseling, and group counseling. At Bevill and Associate LLC, our goal is to change lives with the message of hope!
Bevill and Associates provide a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our client’s individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
No matter where you are located throughout the State of Alabama, we can help through counseling in-person, telephone or video conference.
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call us at 205-610-9319 or use our easy online scheduler here.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us by email, you can complete a brief confidential contact form here. Once you submit the contact form, a Bevill and Associates intake staff member will respond as soon as possible.
Bevill and Associates LLC is located in Birmingham, AL (on Valleydale Rd between I65 and Hwy. 280). Please click here for our full address and a map to our location.