Have you tried and been unsuccessful with:
- Traditional marital or couples counseling
- Self-help books
- Talking to friends or family for advice
- Doing nothing at all
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then “Couples on the Brink” may be your last option. Don’t give up… there is hope.
In Our Approach
In our approach, being in a bad or miserable place in your relationship is a great place to start. From experience, we know that most couples are making the same two or three mistakes in every area of their relationship. When these mistakes are corrected, the relationship transforms. Unlike approaches that focus on the past, our strategies are designed to have an immediate impact on the present.
Many couples we see are dealing with issues relating to communication, trust, fidelity, boredom, and questioning their love for one another. Others are caught up in careers or parenting that they have forgotten about their relationship. Leading parallel lives for so long, they are having feelings of uncertainty about staying together. Still others are living years in quiet desperation in miserable or stagnant relationships. They stay stuck, frustrated and unable to make any positive changes. Our specialists have advanced training in helping couples find the tools necessary to get unstuck and and rediscover a relationship long forgotten. Our goal is to help you create immediate and positive changes in your relationship.
You and your partner are capable of relating in loving and caring ways. In our model, we do not give you simplistic advice. We help you discover the perspective and tools that helped you connect with one another in the first place. Unfortunately, these are easily lost. Rediscovering what is already known and putting it into practice is what turns loveless relationships around.
At Marriages On The Brink …
- We offer tailored intervention plans based on your relationship needs
- We achieve success through our 3-day Intensives that provide the time and focus to make lasting and meaningful changes
- We have male-female co-therapy teams available, offering a balanced perspective
- We utilize the skills of relationship coaches as part of your treatment that assists with problem resolution at deep non-verbal levels
- Our approach is positive, innovative and intensive for couples who are not ready to give up!
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
If you have any questions or would like to contact us by email, you can complete a brief confidential contact form. Once you submit the contact form, a Bevill and Associates intake staff member will respond as soon as possible.
Bevill and Associates LLC is located in Birmingham, AL (on Valleydale Rd between I65 and Hwy. 280). Please click here for our full address and a map to our location. We are currently accepting new clients and warmly welcome self-referrals and referrals from physicians and other professionals.