When Marriage Counseling isn’t enough…
Are You Struggling With?
- Confusion about ending your relationship
- Being understood by your partner
- Insecurity because you cannot resolve the past
- Loneliness because you feel your relationship is unfulfilling
- Anxiety because your future with your partner is uncertain
Our Services Help With
- Communicate more effectively, so you can have difficult conversations with ease
- Rebuild trust, so you can feel more secure and regain hope for the future
- Let go of the past, so you can be more present
- Find lasting resolution to pain and resentment, so you can pave the way for a new experience
Are you considering separation or divorce?
We believe that arriving at the brink is a necessary stage in every marriage or long term relationship. That’s right, it’s not IF you get to the Brink, but what you do WHEN you get there. This stage in a relationship is not something to fear, but it is an indicator that the relationship is ready to undergo a change—a needed and ultimately positive change. Reconnecting or finding a loving way to let go is often necessary, and simpler than most people think.
In addition, the pain of splitting up or staying together in misery is obvious. Most couples have a shared history, worthy of making every effort to honor their relationship even under the most challenging of circumstances, especially when children are involved. In addition, the financial and emotional costs of divorce can potentially be devastating.
Our model works because we offer tailored and focused treatment, which allows greater opportunity for success, even with the most serious of a relationship crisis.
While sometimes effective, traditional marriage counseling and couple’s therapy consists of hour-long therapy sessions once per week. We find this approach severely limiting and even potentially harmful for relationships in severe distress.
- More love and respect
- A greater understanding about the past
- Finally feeling heard
- Peace of mind about your children’s well-being
- A shared vision for the future
- More confidence about your life decisions
- Clarity about each other’s perspectives
- A renewed sense of purpose and desire
Before you do, consider what’s possible …
Our intensive programs give you an opportunity to push pause on your life and focus on your relationship in ways that open the door to these possibilities. Travel is not necessary for a shift to take place, but many couples prefer to take advantage of experiencing a retreat in a different location. We have found this change of context allows for new perspectives to emerge in unique ways. Whether you choose to stay local or adventure to a new location, our trained professionals can help you breathe life into your life again!
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call us 205-610-9319 or use our easy online scheduler here.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us by email, you can complete a brief confidential contact form here. Once you submit the contact form, a Bevill and Associates intake staff member will respond as soon as possible.
Bevill and Associates LLC is located in Birmingham, AL (on Valleydale Rd between I65 and Hwy. 280). Please click here for our full address and a map to our location.