Bevill and Associates LLC provides comprehensive psychosexual evaluation and assessment for sexual offenses, professional sexual misconduct, as well as a return to practice and fitness for duty recommendations for professionals who are faced with allegations regarding boundary violations.
We accept referrals for Psychosexual Evaluations from:
- Medical Boards
- Psychology Boards
- Professional Licensing Boards
- Bar Associations
- Diversion Programs
- Physician Health Programs (PHP)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Religious and Clergy Regulatory Entities
- Academic Institutions
We use empirically based testing protocols, including evaluation of psychological functioning, sexual pathology and disorders evaluation, personality functioning, and psychophysiological instruments when indicated. Testing typically includes the following testing battery:
- Abel Assessment for Sexual Interest (AASI)
- Beck Depression Inventory (BDI)
- Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI)
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-II)
- Millon Clinical Multiaxial Personality Inventory (MCMI-III)
- Polygraph Examination
- Compulsive Sexual Behavior Screening Evaluation
- Extensive Clinical Interview (utilizing a multi-professional approach)
- Review of Investigative Interview, Records and Documentation
All evaluations and assessments* are administered by Al Bevill, M.S, LPC, NCC, CCFC. Al is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Certified Clinical Forensic Counselor certified through the National Association of Forensic Counselors.
* Polygraph administered by License – Certified Polygraph Examiner.
Contact us to schedule a forensic evaluation by calling 205-610-9319